River Wye – SUP Mini Adventure
Sunday 2nd June
There’s a reason that the Wye Valley is an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Join our SUP guided tour on a carefully selected section of the Wye, taking in this unique landscape as we meander with the gentle flow of this beautiful river.
Expect fresh air, relaxation and some fun challenges on the rivers slightly faster sections.
We will have lunch on the river bank where you can further immerse yourself into this incredible experience.
At the end of the trip enjoy a beverage with us in the historic small market town of Ross- on-Wye to reflect on the day’s adventures.
DURATION : Full Day (4-6hr Activity)
APPROXIMATE TIMINGS: Start 10:00 – Finish 16:00
Price for this adventure experience is only £55
Places are LIMITED
- Fully guided adventure from experienced and highly qualified Water Skills Academy SUP Adventure Guides
- Qualified Outdoor First Aiders, group First Aid provisions
- Event Organisation, instruction throughout to a high professional standard
- Shuttle between start-finish-start points so you don’t have to worry
- Enhanced photos of your experience
- Hot beverage in the great outdoors
- Movie of your day (available on request)
1 – You have completed an INTRODUCTION to STAND UP PADDLEBOARDING COURSE or have other experience (please email us prior to booking to discuss).
2 –You have paddle boarded a few times/ you feel comfortable and in control standing and paddling on a SUP Board/ you’re keen to explore and paddle a further/ you’re comfortable on slightly choppy water/ you can turn the board and self recover
If you’d like to discuss points 1 and 2 above then please drop us an email as we’re a friendly and approachable bunch who want to give you the best experience out there (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Over 18’s only
- You must provide the following equipment yourself:
- Coiled Leash
- PFD (Personal Floatation Device) aka Buoyancy Aid
- Old Trainers or Wetsuit boots
- Suitable clothing to paddle the trip in (please email us prior to booking to discuss if not sure – depending on conditions we will also advise before trip)
- We DO assume you have the above kit if you are going to paddle with us on a mini adventure, however if you want to hire kit from our local providers Puravida Boardriders (at a discounted rate) then please get in touch with them and mention your Anturio trip and they’ll make sure you are fully looked after and catered for.
- You will need to get to our start location under your own transportation (ideally car share is advised).
What to Bring (Mandatory)
- Quick release waist belt for leash (we can provide a small number of these or advise on budget or more expensive items)
- Water for trip (ideally reusable vessels)
- Sunglasses and/or Cap and suncream
- Snacks and a packed lunchMoney
- Any personal medication
- Change of clothes and footwear (old trainers or wetsuit boots)
- (Optional) Dry bag (we can supply if needed – don’t worry)
- MIN 6 clients to run this trip
- Flexibility on timing and exact locations (as these sometimes can be weather and shuttle dependent)